Connect with Gannon’s Cyber, Engineering and computing students and professors
At Gannon University, we are celebrating National Engineers Week now and every day to inspire the next generation of change-makers who are creating new possibilities to make a difference in our world.
Connect with Gannon’s Cyber, Engineering and Computing students and professors
Join us at upcoming virtual events to gain real insight into your field of interest as you navigate the college application and decision process. Ask the questions you want to know and hear from our students during their classroom, research, internship and global experiences. Find out more about the current and future industry, career and salary outlooks, and more from our admissions team, professors and students in academic majors including:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cyber Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial & Robotics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
Join us at upcoming events:
Inspiring the Next Generation: A High School-College Student Q&A on Engineering and Computing
Wednesday, March 15 | 8 p.m. EST | Virtual
Connect with current students as they share their real experiences from applying to colleges, selecting majors and courses, engaging in research, projects, internships and more.
Powering Our Future: Women in Cyber, Engineering & Computing
Thursday, April 20 | 8 p.m. EST | Virtual
Meet with women in cyber, engineering and computing at this networking and empowerment event to hear what it’s like pursuing a career in these high-demand industries.
- High school juniors and seniors, parents, teachers and counselors are invited to attend.
- Hear real experiences from current students on their academic journey from their first through final years.
- Ask students, professors and admissions representatives the questions you want to know.
- Learn what opportunities are available as you pursue your passion for engineering and computing.
Find out more by visiting www.gannon.edu/cyber.