Design. Integrate. Protect.
See more from today's events by following @GUCyber, @GUBotDev, and @GannonU!
About MBA MFG Day: the 9th annual celebration runs from 8 a.m. to noon at the Bayfront Convention Center (BCC), where more than 2,000 students, counselors, and educators have the chance to see, meet and experience today’s modern, high-tech manufacturers from around the region and learn about the high-paying careers that are available.
See highlights from the 2021 MFG Day below.
Visit us at gannon.edu to learn more and apply today.
KEEPING PACE WITH TODAY’S FAST-MOVING TECHNOLOGIES AND ECONOMY
Driven by technology, today’s rapidly changing economy places a premium on people who can solve complex problems, make data-driven decisions and put theory into practice. Those skills are the focus of the College of Engineering and Business. These two academic disciplines are grouped together for a reason: collaboration between engineers and business leaders will drive the 21st-century economy.
Integrating advanced technology with dynamic faculty who excel in teaching, scholarship and service, the College of Engineering and Business offers:
- One of the largest educational computer facilities in the tri-state area. Student labs are open and staffed sixteen hours a day, seven days a week.
- Research laboratories for engineering and business students with the latest software packages.
- The attention of graduate schools such as Caltech, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Columbia University, and Rensselaer, all of which have recruited recent graduates.
- Student-centered faculty that will advise students as they map their way to a managerial or technical career – or both.
- Access to Erie's Central Business and Innovation District provides rich opportunities for internships at organizations in the public and private sectors.
- Senior capstone and senior design projects that integrate engineering and entrepreneurship.