Pi Kappa Alpha represents Gannon chapter during International Convention
Four Pi Kappa Alpha Epsilon Upsilon brothers traveled to Louisville, KY for Pike’s International Convention this summer.
"Each year, Pi Kappa Alpha hosts a variety of leadership and educational conferences in several cities, including Vancouver, Washington; Memphis, Tennessee; Chicago, Illinois; Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas; Irvine, California; Atlanta, Georgia; and more.
- You build a resume that may land you your dream job.
- You become a team member whom your co-workers appreciate.
- You become a professional whom employers respect.
- You learn to effectively manage personal and professional relationships.
- You receive leadership training and learn how to apply leadership skills in any life situation.
- You interact with esteemed individuals who have influenced the worlds of business, entertainment, sports, and more.
- You understand the importance of self-sacrifice, empathy, and hard work."
Brothers were received with a banquet at Churchill Downs and took home awards for their hard work this year. Epsilon Upsilon was recognized as a top chapter in scholarship and recruitment, was one of three finalists for the most-improved Health and Safety award, won the Nestor Award for their top-notch alumni association, and the Orian's Excellence Award recognizing the chapter as amongst the top quartile internationally.
"We were also proud to see alumnus Brandon Boyce there working with the fraternity, finishing his term as undergrad VP and as a new consultant for the fraternity, and alumnus David Long there as a former undergraduate VP and a current alumni volunteer!" The chapter shared on their Instagram.
Housed in the Office of Leadership Development and Campus Engagement, Gannon Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) is a student-led, values-based community, dedicated to philanthropy, service, academic excellence, and personal growth and development.