Keeping Up with the Occupations Podcast Art
Keeping Up With the Occupations is a podcast hosted by Gannon University Occupational Therapy students to advocate for the use of occupation with clients, communities, and populations. New episodes are available now, created by the MSOT Class of 2022.
- Ethics, Mechanical Lifts, and Occupation... Oh My!
- Mental Health and Occupational Deprivation
- Childhood ACEs and OT's Role
- Occupation Centered Practice Across Settings
- The Box
- Care of Domestic Violence Survivors
- The Importance of Occupational Balance and Routines to Mental Health
Stream two seasons of episodes wherever you get your podcasts or visit their Anchor page here.