Certified Flight Instructor
Public Accountant, Wipfli LLP and Clifton Gunderson LLP (auditor)
• Analyzed financial statements and firm performance.
• Created and prepared financial statements.
• Evaluated organizational efficiency.
• Presented financial implications.
• Investigated financial discrepancies.
• Assembled general ledgers.
• Audited primary and secondary business functions.
• Shaped tax statements and information.
• Coordinated employees across multiple organizations.
• Applied analytical procedures and developed trend analysis.
• Tested for proper internal control applications.
• Developed meaningful recommendations to management.
• Communicated and offered suggestions to CEOs, board members, and heads of various departments.
• Retrieved and gathered confidential information from personnel at all levels.