Make a Gift
Waldron Campus Center

Diploma and Transcripts

  • Has your diploma been lost? Stolen? Damaged?

    Never fear, Gannon University's Registrar's Office is here to assist. Simply click on the link to complete a request for a reissued diploma: Please visit

    • Please know that there is a $25 fee per diploma.
      • For example, if you order 2 diplomas your total charge will be $50. Requests will not be processed without advanced payment.
    • Name or address change?
      • The diploma will be issued with the name as it exists on the original diploma.
      • Please complete the change of name form in additional to submitting the above request for a diploma to be reissued.
      • Should you need to change your address, you can do so using this form.

    How to Request a Transcript

    Need Immediate Electronic or Paper Transcripts

    Gannon has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official paper and immediate electronic transcripts.

    • A small fee is associated with these transcripts which can be covered by any major credit card.
    • Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
    • Use the links below to assist you with this process.

    Looking for Paper Transcripts through the Registrar's Office? 

    The student's authorization and written signature using this form are needed to release a transcript. The student can request the transcript directly at our office, via email, or by fax (814-871-5870).

    There is no fee for these transcripts. Transcripts are not released for students with any Financial Holds.