Skip to Main Content

Travel Information

  • For travel outside of the United States

    Active F-1/J-1 students and dependents (F-2 and J-2) should bring:

    • Valid Passport and visa: your passport needs to be valid for 6 months after your date of return or you will not be allowed back in the United States. 
    • Form I-20 or DS-2019 with a travel signature. (Signatures are valid for 12 months, or 6 months while you are on OPT).
    • -A copy of your next semester course schedule.

    For travel inside the United States

    Always bring (photocopies of) everything including:

    • GU ID Card
    • PA Driver's License or ID Card
    • Visa/Passport (or copies)
    • I-20 or DS-2019
    • Gannon University Semester Course Schedule

    Additional information

    If you are issued a new I-94, upon your return to the United States please bring this new I-94 card to the International Student Office so that we can make a copy and enter it into your file.