Skip to Main Content

Driver's License and State ID

  • The Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles no longer requires a letter from the University to obtain a driver's license or state ID.  However, if you do not have a Social Security number you must request a Social Security Ineligibility Letter from the Social Security Administration located at 717 State Street. Please click on Letter Requests to see more information about Social Security Ineligibility Letters.