Lead a Visionary Enterprise with Expertise in Management from Gannon University
Every organization needs skilled leaders to manage individuals and groups. The most effective leaders understand organizational culture, adapt to or inspire change, identify and implement effective strategies, and facilitate the efforts of others to accomplish organizational goals. Gannon’s management concentration provides you with a practical and comprehensive curriculum, valuable networking opportunities, and hands-on internship and service-learning experiences that will prepare you for your future career with local and global industries, consulting firms, or governmental agencies.
- Connect with expert faculty to foster professional development with a low student-to-faculty classroom ratio.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Accelerate your education to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in business administration in just five years.
Learn to Lead the Way in Management
- Prepare for your future success in the business management field by considering both the environmental and human perspective and impact of business activity.
- Become a forward-thinking leader who is able to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to produce practical solutions to multi-faceted business issues.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the moral and ethical aspects of leadership and explore how managers contribute to a holistically prosperous world through business activity.
Experience an Exceptional Learning Environment
- The program’s location in the Center for Business Ingenuity gives you valuable local and national internships and service-learning projects through access to the Small Business Development Center, Erie Technology Incubator, and Northwest Pennsylvania
- Engage in hands-on learning projects and internship opportunities, service-learning activities and career planning to prepare to enter your field.
- Earn academic credit and practical experience through international travel or study abroad opportunities offered through the Dahlkemper School of Business.
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key management courses including:
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability: Learn to critically research, analyze and ascertain the interrelationships between business activity and human prosperity and the disparity of theoretical concepts in achieving this endeavor.
Project Management: Understand principles of project management and the importance of planning, documenting and leading to ensure accountability in achieving goals.
Issues in Global Business: Develop perspective on the global and long-term effects of political and economic thought and practice.
Achieve the Possibilities
Students will gain a high-quality education that enables success in the rigors of graduate school or a future profession. Through an array of program opportunities, you can:
- Engage with local for-profit and nonprofit community partners to develop skills that are essential to the business environment.
- Secure highly sought-after careers as a human resources manager, management consultant, operations manager, operations research analyst, project manager and more.