Make a Gift

Diploma and Transcripts

  • How to Request a Re-Issuance of My Diploma

    The student's authorization, written signature and a $25 fee is required to re-issue a copy of your diploma. Please mail the request form and a check or money order for $25 made payable to Gannon University to: Cindy Kurczewski, Registrar's Office, 109 University Square, Erie, PA 16541.

    Reissued Undergraduate or Graduate Diploma Fee:
    $25 per diploma (ex. Bachelor + Master = $50)
    **Payment: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Personal Check (request will be held for 30 days) 
    **Any request received that does not have payment enclosed will not be processed.

    Questions relating to diploma requests may be addressed to Cindy Kurczewski at 814-871-5822

    How to Request a Transcript

    There is no fee for transcripts when a paper copy is ordered through the Registrar's Office. There is a minimal fee when ordered online. 

    Order Transcripts Online

    Gannon has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

    To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.

    The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.

    Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

    Order Transcripts in Person or Mail

    The alumni's authorization and written signature are needed to release a transcript. The student can request the transcript in person at the Registrar's Office; or download and print a transcript request application; or write a letter addressed to the Registrar's Office, 109 University Square, Erie, PA 16541; or can FAX the request to 814-871-5870.

    Include name, ID Number, Birthdate, whether graduated or not, year last attended, former names used, return address, and phone number where the student can be reached during the day. Give us the name and address where you want us to send the transcript.

    There is no fee for these Transcripts. Transcripts are not released to anyone with Financial Holds. Questions relating to transcript requests may be addressed to transcript coordinator: Ashley Dinger at 814-871-7615.