An in-demand program for an in-demand career path
With a placement rate of 100% for graduates, and licensure exam pass rates averaging 96% for the last four years, the Villa Maria School of Nursing is one of the most in-demand destinations at Gannon University.
As a student at the Villa Maria School of Nursing, you will:
- Benefit from a low, student-to-faculty ratio of 10:1
- Get hands-on experience—at least 980 hours of it—before you graduate
- Contribute to the more than 3,000 service-learning hours students and faculty contribute each year
- Participate in clinical experiences with more than 40 health care agencies in northwestern Pennsylvania
- Be able to choose an online RN to BSN completion option and an MSN program at Gannon
- Provide holistic nursing care to individuals, groups, families and entire populations through our community-based curriculum
Gannon’s nursing programs have held approval from the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing since 1953 and have maintained consistent accreditation for nearly 50 years.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master's degree program in nursing/and post-graduate APRN certificate programs at Gannon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
With a shortage of RNs projected through at least 2025, the Villa Maria School of Nursing is an excellent choice for a secure, in-demand career that has genuine purpose and meaning.