- 3+3 accelerated and 4+3 programs with Northeast College of Health Sciences (NCHS) in Seneca Falls, N.Y., leading to a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree
- Qualified students will be conditionally guaranteed an interview with NCHS, an advantage over students at other institutions at the time of application
- Students in the 3+3 accelerated program can earn a B.S. in health science from Gannon University after successful completion of their first year at NCHS
- Successful students in the 4+3 program will earn a B.S. in biology (or other approved program) from Gannon University prior to matriculating to NCHS
- Participation does not restrict student’s ability to apply to other chiropractic schools
Liberal Studies Core
The Liberal Studies Core Curriculum is one reflection of Gannon University's commitment to
its Catholic identity. The Core's design offers students a defined, integrated, shared
experience as the foundation for their undergraduate program.
Gannon University Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Complete four years of science courses and four years of math courses at the high school level.
- Achieve a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Obtain a rank in the top 25% of your high school class.
- Achieve a minimum SAT score of 1220 (new SAT)/1150 (old SAT) or ACT composite score of 25.
- Provide evidence of academic and personal potential, and a desire to become a chiropractor.
Students who meet all entry requirements listed below will be accepted to NCHS on a rolling admission basis.
Affiliate Entry Requirements
- Complete the Liberal Studies Core Curriculum as stated in the undergraduate catalog of Gannon University.
- Complete the course of study with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00.
- Earn a minimum of a C (2.00) in all specified science courses.
- Submit a letter of intent to NCHS Office of Admissions during the first year at Gannon University.
- Apply for admission to NCHS one year in advance of desired entrance date.
- Complete a satisfactory admissions interview with NCHS.
- Fulfill any additional requirements as outlined through the affiliation agreement between Gannon University and NCHS.