Commencement 2018, Gannon University Ruskin Campus
Gannon University President Keith Taylor, Ph.D., will recognize graduates of the Occupational Therapy Doctoral program as they become a part of Gannon history and receive their diplomas at the University's inaugural Commencement Ceremony at its Ruskin, Florida Campus.
The Ceremony will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, August 25 at Prince of Peace Catholic Church and will feature keynote speaker Richard G. Orlando '76, M.D., F.A.C.S., who will be awarded a Doctor of Humane Letters degree, honoris causa at the ceremony.
Gannon will award Occupational Therapy Doctoral degrees to 21 students from 11 states on Saturday. The graduates are part of the inaugural Occupational Therapy Doctoral cohort enrolled in the program when the campus opened in 2015.
COMMENCEMENT EVENTS SATURDAY, AUGUST 25
Location: Prince of Peace Catholic Church, 702 Valley Forge Blvd. in Sun City Center, Florida
- Commencement Mass Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Graduate Reception Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Commencement Interviews Interviews: Lawrence T. Persico, Bishop, Diocese of Erie; Keith Taylor, Ph.D., President, Gannon University; Dr. Richard Orlando, Commencement speaker; Graduating Occupational Therapy Students Time: 12:30 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
- Assembly of Graduates Time: 12:30 p.m.
- Commencement Ceremony Time: 1:00 p.m.