John M. Vohlidka
Assistant Professor, History Program
Office: PC 3219
- Courses Taught
- Educational History
- Professional Experience
I have taught the following courses at Gannon University: West in the World, Foundations of Western Civilization, Renaissance and Reformation, Medieval, Middle East, Ancient, East Asia, Tudor-Stuart, Post-Atomic Japan, Comics and Culture, Freshman Seminar, Julio-Claudians, History of the Future. I have also classes in Honors and RCI programs.
• ASSISTANT PROFESSOR-Gannon University, Erie, PA. (2012-present) tenure-track
• INSTRUCTOR – Gannon University, Erie, PA. (2004-2012)
• 3/4 TIME INSTRUCTOR – Gannon University, Erie, PA.
• ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR - Mt. Union College, Alliance, OH. (1997-2005)
• TEACHING ASSISTANT – University of Akron, Akron, OH. (1993-1997)
• ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR – Berkeley College of Business, West Paterson, NJ. (Fall 1992)