- Roth, M. Garrett. Forthcoming. "Selling Yourself: A Preliminary Analysis of Political Candidates as Marketers and Entrepreneurs." Journal
of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy.
- Roth, M. Garrett. Forthcoming. "On the Value of Teaching Edgeworth Boxes in Introductory Economics Courses." Journal of Economics
and Finance Education.
- Roth, M. Garrett. Forthcoming. "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Polarization." Journal of Elections, Public Opinion, and Parties.
- McAndrew, William P. and M. Garrett Roth. Forthcoming. "The Weight Loss Show That Isn't: Testing for Discrimination in the Game Show,
The Biggest Loser." Applied Economics Research Bulletin: Peer-Reviewed Working Paper Series.
- Roth, M. Garrett. 2018. "Reconicling Competing Systems of Property Rights Through Adverse Possession." Libertarian Papers 10:
- Roth, M. Garrett and William P. McAndrew. 2018. "To Each According to Their Ability? Academic Ranking and Salary Inequality Across
Public Colleges and Universities." Applied Economics Letters 25: 34-37.
- McAndrew, William P. and M. Garrett Roth. 2016. "Up From 'Arts and Crafts': Division of Labor in Forensic Science Laboratories." Forensic
Science Policy and Management 7: 58-65.
- Roth, M. Garrett and David Skarbek. 2014. “Prison Gangs and the Community Responsibility System.” Review of Behavioral Economics 1,
223 – 243.
- Roth, M. Garrett. 2011. “Resource Allocation and Voter Calculus in a Multicandidate Election.” Public Choice 148, 337 – 351.