* Engineering Analysis Courses (ME403, GENG603, GENG703)
* System Dynamics and Conttrol (ME326)
* Modeling and SImulation of Dynamic Systems (GME648)
* Computer Assisted Engineering (ME465, GME565
* Acosutics and Noise Control (GME615)
* Statics (ME201) and Dynamics (ME204)
* Risk Management (GENG622)
* Optimization in Engineering (ME407, GME507)
* Nonlinear Analysis (GENG609)
* Advanced Congtrol Systems (GENG685)
* Vibrations (ME461, GME561)
* Advanced Vibrations (GME661)
* Advanced Dynamic Systems (GME655)
* Structural Dynamics (GME635)
* Advanced Strength of Materials (GME530)
* Distributed Parameter Systems (GME612)
* Digital Computer Usage and Lab (ME205, ME206)
* Various Engineering Design Courses
* “Euler-Maclaurin Closed Form Finite State Space Model for a String Applied to Broadband
Plate Vibrations,” Journal of Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2010
* “Application of Euler-Maclaurin Sum Formula to Obtain an Approximate Closed Form Green’s Function for a Two-Dimensional Acoustical Space,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2008
* “A Hybrid Mathematical Model for Predicting the Noise Attenuation of Rectangular Baffle Silencers,” Noise Control Engineering Journal, Nov.-Dec. 2006.
* "Closed Form Solution for Acoustic Wave Equation Between Two Parallel Plates Using
Euler-Maclaurin Sum formula," Journal of Sound and Vibration, October 2004
* " Mathematical Model for Large Deflection Dynamics of a Compliant Device,” ASME
Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, June, 2001
* “Modeling, Actuation, and Control of an Active Fluid Vibration Isolator,” ASME Journal
of Vibration and Acoustics, January 1997 (with D. P. McGuire and P. J. Jones).
* “Hydraulic Actuator Tuning in the Control of a Rotating Flexible Beam Mechanism,” ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, September 1996 (with R. W. Mayne).
* “Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of Hydraulic Actuator Interaction in the Dynamics of a Rotating Flexible Beam,” ASME Journal of Vibrations and Acoustics, January 1994 (with R. W. Mayne).
“Closed form calculation of reverberant sound propagation in a thin duct with flexible
wall,” Noise-Con 2010 & Acoustical Society of America, Baltimore, April, 2010,
(An invited paper)
* “Mathematical Models for Finite Controllers for a Class of Bounded Acoustic and Structural Dynamic Systems”, Proceedings of Active 2004, Williamsburg, VA, September, 2004
* "Variable Damping Control in the Position Control of a Flexible Single Arm," Proceedings of DETC’03 AMSE Biennial Vibrations and Noise Conference, Chicago, September 2003
* “Multi-Source Noise Reduction Calculation for Industrial Spaces with Uncertainties in Source Size and Location”, Proceedings of NOISE-CON 2003, Cleveland, June, 2003
* "Eigenstructure Calculation for Mixed Vibratory Systems Composed of a Continuous Beam
and Concentrated Actuators," Proceedings of DETC'01 ASME Biennial Vibrations and
Noise Conference, Pittsburgh, September, 2001
" Mathematical Model for Large Deflection Dynamics of a Compliant Mechanism,”
Proceedings, ASME Mechanism Conference, Baltimore, September 2000
* “Active Fluid Mounting System Damping for Broadband Frequency Performance,” Proceedings of NOISE-CON 97, Penn State University, June 1997.
* “Prediction of Noise Propagation from Equipment Mounted Under a Rail Vehicle,”
Proceedings of NOISE-CON 97, Penn State University, June 1997
* “Modeling, Actuation, and Control of an Active Fluid Vibration Isolator,” Proceedings of the 15th Biennial ASME Conference on Mechanical Vibration and Noise, Boston, Sept. 1995 (with D.P. McGuire and P.J.Jones)
* “Hydraulic Actuator Tuning in the Control of a Rotating Flexible Beam Mechanism,”
Proceedings of the 15th Biennial ASME Conference on Mechanical Vibration and Noise, Boston, Sept. 1995 (with R.W.Mayne)
* “Investigation of Hydraulic Actuator-Beam Interaction for a Rotating Flexible Beam,” Proceedings of the 21st Biennial ASME Mechanisms Conference, Chicago, Sept. 1990 (with R. W. Mayne).
* “Mathematical Modeling of Actuator-Flexible Beam Dynamic Systems,” Proceedings of the 12th Biennial ASME Conference on Mechanical Vibration and Noise, Montreal, Sept. 1989 (with R. W. Mayne).
* “Prospects of Damping Structures Via Actuator Interaction,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Engineering Science, Atlanta, 1988 (with F. J. Sah, R. W. Mayne, and D. J. Inman).