Spring Open House
Want to get a taste of college life before senior year? Thinking
about transferring to another University from where you are
currently? Eager to get back to finishing that degree after time
away? Curious about where to begin?
Gannon University's Spring Open House is designed just for
This spring session will help you discover what makes Gannon
unique and provide helpful tips and hints as you begin this
important next step in your education.
Spring Open House Highlights:
- Explore all of Gannon's exceptional learning environments on a campus tour
- Enjoy lunch in Beyer Hall Cafeteria
- Learn valuable tips about the college search process
- Find out what makes a Gannon education not only high quality,
but a great value too
- Interact with Gannon students to hear their stories about what it's like to be a Gannon Knight.
- Talk with expert faculty and see their enthusiasm first-hand.
Check-in will begin at 10:00 a.m. Advanced registration is
encouraged and can be found by clicking the link below.
- 10:00 a.m. Check-in opens
- 10:15 a.m. Visit the student engagement and resource fair or attend an information session
- 11:00 a.m. Welcome address
- 12:30 p.m. Visit our academic buildings and talk one-on-one
with faculty from all academic disciplines
So whether you are a high school student just beginning your
college search process; a student looking to transfer to a better
fit University; or an adult student looking to either start or
return to your higher education...Gannon's Spring Open House is for
you! Any questions please feel free to stop by Waldron Campus Center for assistance.
Register Online Today!